- COVID-19 FAQs for Dressage Members (June 15, 2020)
- USEF's COVID-19 Toolkit + Action Plan for Competition Organizers and Participants
- USEF COVID-19 Rule Modifications
- Summary of Dressage Rule Modifications and Additional Information
- USDF Best Practices - Considerations for Dressage Competitions
- Check the Dressage Updates & Useful Information page for announcements, resources and links
- Click here to search all FEI Dressage competition cancellations worldwide.
As a result of event cancellations linked to COVID-19, all Qualifying and Selection Procedures are currently under review. This review will be ongoing as new cancellations come in on a daily basis. If amendments to Qualifying or Selection Procedures are required and approved, they will be posted on the specific links below and notification will be sent out through email and social media. Thank you for your patience and please do not hesitate to reach out to USEF Dressage Staff if you have questions.
In today’s world, competitive dressage is recognized as one of the three equestrian Olympic disciplines, and as well, is a method for showcasing all levels of training in a competitive format. Currently, there are nine progressive levels of competition, open to any breed of horse and available for all levels of riders, in which the horse and rider perform compulsory exercises. Special classes such as musical freestyle offer creativity and individual expression for the exhibitors and have become spectator favorites.
US Equestrian Dressage Department Contact Information
To contact the USEF Dressage Department please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hallye Griffin, Managing Director of Dressage
email@example.com | 859.225.6949
Kristen Brett, Director of Dressage Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859.225.6919
Laura Roberts, Director of Dressage Performance & Event Support
email@example.com | 859.225.6986
Lauren Moore, Sport Programs Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 859.225.6922